The large room belongs to the central body of the building erected in 1880 as an extension of the ancient palace Miniscalchi in Via San Mammaso.
The tiles that cover the fireplace represent a wonderful example of Faenza majolica art (17th-18th centuries). They were situated at Villa Pullé in Chievo.
The mansion remained until 1918 the personal property of Elvira Ponti Miniscalchi-Erizzo, mother of Count Mario. In 1919 it was sold to the Hospitaller Institutes of Verona and the tiles of the stove were dismantled and here recomposed in its present form.
In the residence of the Counts Miniscalchi-Erizzo there were precious furniture and furnishings, expression of the most refined tradition of cabinet-making mainly in the Lombardy-Venetian area of the sixteenth, seventeenth and eighteenth centuries.
Here is exhibited a carved and inlaid dresser, dated to the end of the 16th century, the prevailing motif in the carving is a continuous wreath of laurel leaves, while the fronts of the drawers are each decorated with three symmetrically arranged tiles. The side panels are inlaid with elegant racemes that are equipped with a double volute; the central ones have an original and complex decorative inlaid pattern, made with two different types of wood.