Bronze, iron; engraving, carving
d 34 mm, h 39 mm
The central piece bears the attributes of this guild — joinery tools. Square and calipers with legs spread wide make up a quadrant, overlapped and interwoven by two more unidentifiable tools. The matrix is encircled with a mixed Latin and Polish inscription: “: SIGILLVM ● CECHI ● STOLARSKI ● LWOWSKI ● 1715 ●» (Seal of Lviv Joiners Guild).
This item was received by Lviv Historical Museum from the former Lviv City Historical Museum in 1940, where it was sent from the City Archive.