Stanway house is a country house that dates from the late 16th century and the first half of the 17th century. It was altered in the 18th century, and in 1859 it was altered and enlarged by W Burn for the Earl of Wemyss. Further alterations were undertaken in 1913 by Detmar Blow for the later Earl.
List Entry Number: 1154381
Copyright Historic England Archive. Harold Wingham Collection HAW_9428_02