Now standing at the National Railway Museum, this locomotive was originally imported from W.G. Bagnall Ltd., Castle Engineering Works, Stafford United Kingdom in 1927. It used to run between Shantipur and Nabadwip Ghat in Sealdah division of East Indian Railway. The maximum speed of the engine was 20 kmph, coal capacity was 10 CWT and the boiler pressure of the engine was 150 psi. This engine was withdrawn from service in April 1986.