The David family in 1900. In the back row from left to right Verna, Homer, Earl and Howard. In the front row fro left to right Frank Alva david, Don and Ella Maria (Jamieson) David.
The David family were prominent members of Moscow, Idaho and proprietors of David & Ely's Department Store (later David & Son's, then David's) in downtown on the corner of Third and Main Street. The Latah County Historical Society holds a large collection of David family materials including this photograph. For further information please contact the Latah County Historical Society.