In one image, three magnificent vehicles.On the left we see an OM Autopump. Loc. built in 1940, the only one left of a series of light fire engines specifically designed for the National Fire Brigade. It is also the first example of a closed fire engine; it was equipped with a Bergomi pump of 1000 liters per minute, had a maximum speed of 75 kilometers per hour and carried a crew of 5 men.At the center, an Amphibious Schwimmwagen, built in 1942 by the Volkswagen. It could travel in water at a speed of 12 kilometers per hour, thanks to a folding upward propeller. It was delivered to the Fire Brigade in 1952, and used in the Polesine flood.On the right, a Fiat 1100 BLR Autoambulance, assembled in 1942, with a top speed of 88 kilometers per hour. It could carry a stretcher with related services.