In 1653, the first lodge was built with a portico with arches and a ground floor for trade and counterfeiters. It was enlarged in 1748 by Soufflot. At the top two clocks frame the king’s coat of arms; on the left Soufflot’s cycloscope is the only dial of its type in the world. La lodge du Change was entrusted in 1803 by the City of Lyon to its Protestant community when it became a temple. In 1938, the merger of four Protestant churches, which led to the creation of the Reformed Church of France, took place here. The Sunday morning service at 10:30 am is open to the public.