This is the house of the Têtes de Lion (or Lions’ Heads) also called the Dugas house. It dates from the seventeenth century. When it was built in 1647, it was one of the most beautiful palaces of Old Lyon. Admire its long facade in grey stone, the ground floor arcades, the flat mullions, typical of the seventeenth century, and the fifteen carved lion heads. Unfortunately, some animals have suffered the onslaught of modern urbanism.