The Museum of Contemporary Art Beato Angélico was founded on May 23, 1980. It works in the building that belonged to "La Divina Providencia", which, although it was remodeled internally, retains its original facade from 1902.
It has two floors with six rooms: Soldi Room, Sassone Room, Centauro Room, Small Room, Crucifix Room and Balcony Room; all communicated with each other, which enables an agile journey. Lighting is spatial and directional.
The activities that take place make it a living museum. Temporary plastic exhibitions are opened monthly with works by guest artists (more than fifty individual exhibitions per year). Its permanent collection is made up of works donated by their authors or by private collectors and selected by their authorities.