By Biennale Internazionale dell'Antiquariato di Firenze
The uniqueness of this two floors building stands in its iconic details such as the roofs decorated with statues and terracotta vases – a novelty for Renaissance Florence – and the main, U-shaped courtyard that opens towards the riverbank. The magnificent decorations, that were done between 1692 and 1700, were also executed by outstanding painters such as Anton Domenico Gabbiani, Alessandro Gherardini and Pier Dandini. The Biennale articulates across the rooms of the palace thanks to the elegant setting by the designer Matteo Corvino.
Walter Padovani - Milano
Walter Padovani has established his Gallery in 2000 in Milan, in the prestigious fashion district.
The Gallery deals mainly in Italian sculptures, paintings and works of art from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century.
Longari Arte - Milano
An interest in Italian Primitive sculptures together with illuminated manuscripts and works of art from the XIII and XVI century is what identify Longarni Gallery.
Domenico e Tomaso Piva - Milano
“Only masterpieces” is the ‘motto’ that guides Domenico and Tomaso Piva in choosing and appraising arts and antiques for their collection.
Alessandro Cesati - Milano
Established by Fiorenzo and Alessandro Cesati, the gallery relies on an important family tradition in the arts, in collecting and music. With its peculiar activity of research, selection and study of works od art across different segment of collecting, Cesati gallery has been operating for decades in the national and international market of antiques.
Galerie Michel Descours - Lyon
As an high esteemed specialist in antique furnitures and objets d'art, Michel Descours devoted his gallery in Lyon exclusively to the very best fine art.
Antichità Via Ganacegeto - Modena
Scultura Italiana di Dario Mottola - Milano
Cantore Galleria Antiquaria - Modena
Galleria Antiquaria Cantore was established in the late 70s and is based in Modena, in the very central Via Farini. It is specialised in antiques and works of art of the XVII and XVIII centuries.
Iotti Antichità - Reggio Emilia
Romano Fine Art - Firenze
Starting from 2005 Romano Fine Art specialised in master drawings and since 2011 participated to the most important exhibitions such as the International Biennale of Antiques of Florence, Master Drawings in New York and the Cercle des Beaux-Arts Rive Gauche in Paris. It annually exhibit in the gallery of Alexandre Piatti in rue de Lille.
Galleria Berardi - Roma
Galleria Berardi specializes in European XIX century paintings, with a focus on Italian school, and its clients include museums and collectors from all over the world.
Giovanni Asioli Martini Antiquario - Imola
The gallery’s focus lays in ancient ceramics since Mr.Asioli Martini is a passionate collector and researcher.
Agnews - London
Agnew gallery has a pre-eminent position in the world of Old Master paintings, and was instrumental in promoting contemporary British art in the late 19th century.
Caiati - Milano
Caiati Old Master Paintings and Sculptures was founded in 1991 and Roberto Caiati is the sole owner. His gallery deals the finest examples of Paintings, Sculptures and Works of Art. His personal philosophy bases itself on the appreciation of aesthetics and the emotional appeal of art.
Sandro Morelli - Firenze
Chiale Fine Art - Racconigi
Chiale Fine Art is an international gallery specialised in antique and modern sculptures, paintings and decorative arts, especially Italian furniture from the XVIII century.
Luciano Coen Arazzi e Tappeti Antichi - Roma
The company was established in 1970 by Luciano Coen in the small gallery of Via Margutta 65, specializing in Oriental and European rugs. Joining the company in 1984, the son Andrea brought the enlargement of the original gallery and the beginning of the specialisation in Flemish and French tapestries of XVI, XVII and XVIII centuries.
Botticelli Antichità - Firenze
Since the first editions of the Florence Biennale dell'Antiquariato , the Botticelli Art Gallery has shown a distinctive open approach to modern and contemporary art.
Riccardo Bacarelli Arte Antica - Firenze
Ente Cassa Di Risparmio - Firenze
Galleria Previtali - Bergamo
The relationship of the Previtali family with the art world dates back to the first half of the past century. Gianni, founded Galleria Permanente d’Arte in 1926 and since then has become a point of reference for the arts in the area of Bergamo and Lombardy.
Mehringer Benappi. Monaco - Londra - Torino
Benappi Fine Art are leading dealers in Italian and European Old Master paintings and sculpture, working with private collectors and major institutions in Europe and the United States.
Alessandra Di Castro - Roma
Alessandra Di Castro comes from an old Roman family of antique dealers that have been active in the Italian capital since 1878.
Galleria Frediano Farsetti - Firenze
Galleria d’Arte Frediano Farsetti was established in 1999. Since then the gallery aimed to combine important retrospectives on national and international masters of the XX century with a sensitive research of contemporary artworks.
Frascione Arte - Firenze
Frascione Arte specializes in Italian paintings from the 14th to 17th centuries, with a particular attention to the Tuscan School.
Tornabuoni Arte. Firenze - Milano - Forte dei Marmi
Tornabuoni Arte was established in 1981 in Florence in via Tornabuoni by the collector Roberto Casamonti, whose passion for XX century Italian art was inherited from his father.
“Art is timeless” is the motto that in 2006 announced the entrance of Tornabuoni arte in the antiques market.
Enrico Gallerie D'Arte
The first Enrico Gallery was founded in 1972 by Giliana and Franco Enrico in Alassio and was focused in Italian paintings of the XIX century. In 1994 they opened a second venue in the historic centre of Genova, in the prestigious Via Garibaldi, a famous road from the XIV century and venue of important museums and palaces. This gallery, in addition to national artists, provides great attention to artists from Liguria in the XIX and XX century.
In 1995, due to the rising demand, it was opened a new gallery in Milan in the central Via Senato. Nowadays this is the headquarter of the activity and main exhibition space.
Porcini - Napoli
Romiglioli - Legnano
The gallery specialises in Italian antiques furniture. Even if the XVII century is the main area of interest, there are some important pieces of the XVIII century representing the finest Lombard and venetian quality. In addition, also mediaeval and renaissance majolica belongs to the tradition of the gallery.
However, in recent years, painting has become the main source of interest.
Robertaebasta. Milano - London
Roberta Tagliavini, the holder of "Robertaebasta" Gallery, situated in Via Fiori Chiari N° 2 in Milan, operates in antiquary sector since 1967; she is specialized in decorative arts of XX Century
Lullo - Pampoulides. London
Andrea Lullo and Andreas Pampoulides have over 40 years of combined experience in the art world. Their ambition is to assist art lovers of all ages to engage with paintings and sculptures from all periods, all schools and across all price levels.
Charles Beddington - London
Charles Beddington Ltd is a dealer and agent in Old Master Paintings, based in Mayfair, London.
La Pinacoteca - Napoli
La Pinacoteca was established in mid 90s from to the mutual passion for paintings of Alfredo Calandra and Renato Visco. The gallery soon became an active presence among collectors and connoisseurs of Neapolitan fine paintings of the XIX century.
Palazzo Torlo Antiquariato. Torre del Greco - Milano
Palazzo Torlo Antiquariato was founded in 1968 in Naples by Andrea and Carmine Torlo. Villa Ruggiero, the headquarter, is a monumental historical palace of the early XIX century that has been renamed Palazzo Torlo.
Dario Ghio - Montecarlo
Dario Ghio has been operating in antiques since 1974. His gallery, located in the Principality of Monaco, is specialised in the European antique silverware and collectibles.
Michele Gargiulo Antichità - Napoli
Coppetti Antiquari - Udine
Sculpture, Painting, Photography. The Copetti Antiquari gallery is directed by Giorgio and Ernesto Copetti. Founded in 1982, it is located in the historic center of Udine.