This is a ground plan of Jangyong military camp painted in 1799 (year 23 of Jeongjo). The garrison, Jangyongyeong, was founded on the old site of Yihyeon palace. This ground plan has described the building, structure, roof type and materials in colors which give specialty to this plan. The name of the buildings and the road names are all indicated in Chinese. The pond within the site and flowing water are all described in details and the colors are beautiful and delicate like a watercolor painting. Janseogak also holds a blueprint, 『Bonyeongdohyeong』, drawn in 1801.