In 1911 Harry J. Rill (born 1854) drew up plans for the current church and convent for the nuns. The construction was carried out by Józef Nowakowski. Due to the shortage of funds only the lower church was completed, as the extension of the school was more urgent. Only after the school was completed did the construction of the church begin again. The construction was completed in 1916. The
interior decoration was purchased from the Daprato Statuary Company, and the same company made the stained-glass windows in 1918.