Flat painted tile representing a man-at-arms on foot in scrubland. It is roughly a quarter circle and is painted on blue on white enamel.
After a period of major decline in the second half of the 17th century, tiles enjoyed a renaissance in the 18th century with new iconographic styles and innovations. In addition to their main use as wall plinths, among the most common uses for flat painted tiles at this time were these tiles that were used on façades, to mark neighbourhoods and streets and as risers on staircases.
Along with DO00710A this piece was also kept at the museum, according to Gestoso, 1904. They were both used for corner walls at the Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo. They both stand out because of the skill of the person that produced them, with the use of blue with chiaroscuro and in line with the Baroque tastes of the time at which they were created.