Circular polychrome-painted majolica “tondo”. Vegetal rim decorated with flowers, fruits surrounding an embossed disc with the bust of the Virgin and Child. It comes from the tympanum of the façade of the Convent of the Holy Trinity of Valencia, founded in 1446 by Maria of Castile, wife of Alfonso V of Aragon. Probably made by the Buglioni workshop in Florence. 16th century.