Substances used to bond two surfaces. The surfaces may consist of the same material, as when mending a broken object, or of different materials, for example a collage. When applied to pigments the adhesive is called a fixative, when applied to a crumbling solid a consolidant.
Show lessRead more
© Grove Art / OUP

Discover this medium

5,281 items

Google apps