The William Jolly Bridge is a heritage-listed road bridge over the Brisbane River between North Quay in the Brisbane CBD and Grey Street in South Brisbane, within City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It was designed by A E Harding Frew and built from 1928 to 1932 by M R Hornibrook Ltd.
The style of the bridge's design is Art Deco, which was popular at the time. Manuel R. Hornibrook's company built the bridge that consists of two piers that were built in the river and two pylons on the river banks, which support three graceful arches. The rainbow arch type, as it was described, was claimed to be the first of its type in Australia. It is a steel frame arch bridge with an unusual concrete veneer, treated to make it appear like "light-coloured porphyry".
When opened, during the worst year of the Great Depression, the bridge was known simply as the Grey Street Bridge. It was renamed to the William Jolly Bridge on 5 July 1955 in memory of William Jolly, the first Lord Mayor of Greater Brisbane. It was added to the Queensland Heritage Register on 6 August 1996.