The Naples NinetyNine Foundation is a private non profit organization formed with the primary objective of contributing to the knowledge, to the promotion and enhancement of cultural heritage of Naples and Southern Italy, on the initiative of Maurizio Barracco and Mirella Stampa Barracco.
It was erected in Moral Authority by Decree of the President of the Republic 07/06/1985.
The aims are:
• Promoting conservation of artistic heritage of Naples and Southern Italy ;
• Building up a civic awareness which, starting from heritage, could produce cultural, environmental and social results;
• Stimulate the opportunity for our extraordinary heritage of creating new investments and new jobs;
• Developing economic models and strategies in the field of cultural heritage;
• Creating middle and long term project aiming to develop cultural tourism in Naples and southern Italy with the help of audio visual technologies