The "Kaiserliche Wagenburg Wien" is one of the Collections of the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna. The “Wagenburg” building at Schönbrunn is home to the core of the former vehicle fleet of the Viennese Court. Following the demise of the monarchy in 1918, there remained around 100 carriages, sleds, sedan chairs and litters along with their associated harnesses, saddles and caparisons. Since that time, the collection has been expanded to total 170 vehicles. The highlights of the Carriage Collection include the gilded “Imperial Carriage,” the Golden Carousel Carriage of Maria Theresia, the Child’s Phaeton of Napoleon’s son, the Black Hearse of the Viennese court, the personal Landaulet of Empress Elisabeth and the only preserved Court Automobile of 1914.